Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

Magnificent

Wow everything was so amazing in this. I normally don't like flashes longer than 2 minutes but this one I hoped would go on even longer than it did. Very good music choice and the synchronization with the music was fantastic. The pacing was absolutely perfect and the humor every once in a while was awesome, clever, and subtle....this is a masterpiece.

Pico 09 Pico 09

Are you ok?

You made this flash from your memories because you were molested as a child by a keyboard-playing ginger, right? If you ever need someone to talk about, I'm always open....

nah jk I don't really care about your feelings as long as you keep making awesome flashes :D

Flash School Project Flash School Project

Good start

Add some music and sound effects and fix some graphical glitches (like when the bird falls off the cliff it looks weird) and it will be a solid animation.

Try the audio portal for some music

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Quite fun

You gotta love the Diablo 2 sounds

Inculcation Inculcation

Suprisingly scary

I didn't expect much since the graphics weren't that great, but it was really scary and the pacing was really good. Pretty good puzzles too. I have been hardened by the internet to be resistant to screamers, but that picking part got me really good >__>

Lastman Lastman

Not fun in it's frustration

I've played many HARD games that frustrate you to hell (IWBTG, Meat Boy to an extent, etc.). Those games are FUN, while being ridiculously hard and frustrating. Here's the key to it: GOOD CONTROLS. Those games have excellent and responsive controls, so it's difficult because of the level design, not because the controls suck. Yeah I know you have to run a bit to do a super jump, but that lends to not fun gameplay. I felt like I could figure out all the tricks of the game, but still be held back by the controls. Other hard games don't do that. Good attempt, though

Newgrounds Chat Newgrounds Chat

This is ****ing fresh

Yo lyrics are bottomless, hard-hitting, and true

The beat is awesome too

Also when are you gonna make a sequel to Mini-putt online, eh? COME ON

Desertion (FF6) Desertion (FF6)

Badass

I really like FFVI music already, but even without the nostalgia, this sounds really good at every point. I like the warps/distortions that you throw in every once in a while. And yes like the other guy said, the samples are excellent.

-Give me a break- -Give me a break-

I had almost forgotten about you!

Then you come back with 2 awesome new songs
This one is awesome in that you can just loop it forever and it would never get old