Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

Magnificent

Wow everything was so amazing in this. I normally don't like flashes longer than 2 minutes but this one I hoped would go on even longer than it did. Very good music choice and the synchronization with the music was fantastic. The pacing was absolutely perfect and the humor every once in a while was awesome, clever, and subtle....this is a masterpiece.

Pico 09 Pico 09

Are you ok?

You made this flash from your memories because you were molested as a child by a keyboard-playing ginger, right? If you ever need someone to talk about, I'm always open....

nah jk I don't really care about your feelings as long as you keep making awesome flashes :D

Flash School Project Flash School Project

Good start

Add some music and sound effects and fix some graphical glitches (like when the bird falls off the cliff it looks weird) and it will be a solid animation.

Try the audio portal for some music

Narwhals Narwhals

Great and Classix weebl

Although your recent stuff isn't quite as good as your old stuff imo (magical trevor, aaaaahhh, etc.), this one way really good. Trippy and random and addictive. I had to watch it 5 times or so before being able to comment, so I guess it works.

Its a Tank! Its a Tank!

wat

Get your old hair back

AMIG0 AMIG0

Epic twist

That's sucks so much for those robots. I can honestly say that I did not expect the ending at all until it happened. Very good storytelling and convection of emotion.

KurrentKat#1:Shrimp KurrentKat#1:Shrimp

um....

I....liked it?

make moar

TheKurrentKat responds:

there will be 1,000 "moar"

Extremely Cool Animation Extremely Cool Animation

Obnoxious enough that it makes a good intro

I thought it was cool. Flashy and shiny and that generic music in the back

Good intro, but you should definitely make a shorter version for if you're going to put it before a flash or something. This was more of advertisement-length

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

The punch was perfect

Brilliant flash

Storyline was the best by FAR (and that's saying much since the past storylines were amazing already), and animation improved as well

I literally cannot wait for the next one

electric eel electric eel

Frame by Frame?

Impressive, I didn't even realize it was frame by frame until 1/4 of the way through